Tom Clancy’s The Division
"A true next-gen engine."
- Time of Day. This chaotic and decayed New York city is enhanced by a dynamic day-night cycle and volumetric lightning to add atmosphere throughout the environment.
- Dynamic Global Illumination. As in film production, Snowdrop uses a light probe system that captures lightning realistically, in both outdoor and indoor scenes.
- Procedural Destruction. Surfaces react with unprecedented physical accuracy.
- Advanced Particle System. Snowdrop’s powerful particle system reacts dynamically to a vast range of environmental factors, including light.
- Dynamic Material Shaders. By harnessing next-gen technology, Snowdrop’s shaders system allows the world to react to the constantly changing weather.
"We live in a fragile world. The Snowdrop Engine makes this world a reality. Be prepared to enter the next generation of gaming."